Purchasing a Home
What to expect from Drew
- help you clarify the type of property you need and can afford
- suggest resources for financing
- provide accurate, current information on all properties within your parameters
- arrange appointments to view properties of interest
- provide accurate information on properties of interest
- explain the purchase process and contracts, and assist you in submitting offers
- present your offer to the Seller or Seller's agent
- negotiate the best possible price and conditions for you
- assist you with all steps that follow an accepted offer
Five things you can do
As your Real Estate Professional, I believe it is important for you to understand the procedures involved in the purchase of a property, to recognize the significance of the documents you will encounter and to understand the role of other people who may be involved in the process. This is a major investment and you must be able to live with your decision, as well as live in it.
- 1) Financing
Know your limits. Get pre-approved. Study all the costs
- 2) Neighbourhood
Use the Neighbourhood link on this site to read about some of the most popular areas in Vancouver. Spend some time exploring them.
- 3) Property Type
Think about what type of property suits your lifestyle ... House? Townhouse? Condo?
- 4) Realtor Relationship
Meet with Drew, discuss your ideas, gain confidence in the process
- 5) The Search
Stay calm and wear slip ons